Why Attend Surf Expo?
Surf Expo is the largest and longest running watersports and beach lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Since 1976, retailers from around the globe have relied on Surf Expo to identify new trends, new brands, and to get business done.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this vibrant, award-winning marketplace!
Registration for January 10-12, 2024 Click here >
Scroll down to watch Highlights from Surf Expo January 2023
A Complete Buying Experience- Featuring thousands of products ranging from surf and skate hard goods and branded apparel, to better resort wear, swim fashions and footwear, to value-priced resort items, souvenir and coastal gifts.
New Brands/New Products – We know you are looking for fresh products for your shelves. It’s proven that Surf Expo is the place to find new and trending brands and products.
One Show, Easy To Shop, All Under One Roof – Surf Expo’s January show features multiple categories of products all under one roof. We make it easy for buyers to find what they are looking for, as well as maximize their time at the show. The floor is organized by product category.
Our Connect with Brands tool allows Buyers to email and request appointments with Exhibitors that have taken booth space at Surf Expo. Buyers can research Exhibitors and products, start important conversations and schedule meetings using this invaluable new tool! To learn more click here.
Surf Expo features Surf, Bluewater/Shoreline, Paddle and Skate categories. See highlights from Watersports.
- Surf and Skate– Surf is the category that launched Surf Expo, the surfing industry’s oldest and largest trade show. Features apparel, sunglasses & sun protection products, boardshorts, juniors apparel, footwear, fins and hardgood accessories. Stop by the Neighborhood to grab a cup of java and see the greatest collection of like-minded brands rooted in surf, travel and adventure located within the Surf section. Skate at Surf Expo includes completes, long and shortboard decks, cruisers and trainers, trucks, wheels, protective gear and accessories, along with apparel.
- Bluewater/ Shoreline – Preview inshore/offshore fishing, lake life essentials and marine apparel and accessories. Visit the Shoreline products, everything you need for an adventure in, on or near the water! Learn more about Bluewater/Shoreline at Surf Expo.
Surf Expo has the largest collection of Swimwear, Boutique, Resort, Footwear, Coastal Gift and Souvenir products under one roof. See highlights of Coastal Life at Surf Expo.
- Boutique and Swim – Surf Expo offers better resort wear and swimwear that include coastal lines of sundresses, high-end apparel, swimwear, footwear, fashion accessories and gifts.
- Resort – Our Resort category offers everything a vacationing consumer wants. It’s the most comprehensive collection in the resort trade show industry including tees and shorts, casual shirts, dresses, sarongs and batiks, jewelry, towels & footwear, plus souvenirs, mementos and customizable/imprinted merchandise.
- Coastal Gift – This is a collection of home decor, plush, beach games and toys, drinkware, holiday, collectibles and everything in between. There are premium gift items with a coastal flair. Coastal is the perfect category for adding depth and dimension to your inventory selections.
Interact With Key Decision Makers – Get valuable face-time with manufacturers’ senior management that you won’t see at a local rep show.
A Proven Marketplace – More than half of Surf Expo buyers have attended at least 4 consecutive shows/markets and come from all over the globe because they trust that they will find the best of beach lifestyle, resort and watersports at each show.
Learn From The Experts – Pick up retail knowledge that can impact your business and stay competitive in today’s marketplace with Surf Expo’s highly-rated Learning Labs. These seminars given by industry leaders and experts take place throughout the show floor each day and are free for all attendees.
Network & Interact with the industry at special events: Happy Hours and special events held in Buyer Lounges on the show floor, receptions at the end of a long day with music, networking and beer!
Orlando is a cost-effective destination with affordable flights, hotels and restaurants and lots of area attractions. See our available partner discounts.
Jim Archibald, owner of Archie’s Surf Shop in Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada
“We definitely had a productive show. It’s almost worth the trip just to be able to meet with a Pukka designer and create hats! It’s always valuable to meet with brands in person – especially since that has been a challenge in the last two and a half years.”
Timothy McKevlin, owner of McKevlin's Surf Shop in Folly Beach, South Carolina.
Luke Mesanko of Wanderlust & Sea in New Jersey
Jim “Biggie” Vaughn, Co-Owner – Whalebone Surf Shop - Nags Head, NC
Surf Expo is a show which has energy that can bring a retailer through its post-holiday lull and drive them into their next main season. Surf Expo is a great place to plan and execute effectively our main summer season.
Jason Schnurr, Owner – Beachin’/ Jack n Jill’s Surf Shop - Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada
Eric M. Miura & Millie Okada-Miura, Owners – Déjà vu Surf – Lihue, HI
Like what you see?
Questions about Surf Expo? The Buyer Relations Team is here to help!
|Steven “Fish” Fisher
Buyer Relations Director | Action Sports
Watersports – Surf, Bluewater – Shoreline, Paddle, Skate, Wake
Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
To review Surf Expo’s Badge Terms & Conditions, please click here>