The Exhibitor Console and Exhibitor Services for the September 2024 show will be available in May.
Alert! Be Aware of Solicitations from Unapproved Vendors.
Please be cautious, and work only with vendors who are official partners of Surf Expo.
View approved vendors.
- Book Your Hotel through EventSphere.
- Lean more about how to maximize your presence using the Marketing & PR Toolkit and these Brand Marketing Opportunities.
Top 5 Things To Do (once you receive your booth confirmation):
- You can begin to place orders for things like electricity, AV, carpet etc. The Exhibitor Services Manual is the go-to resource for those and more. Note: Freeman is the show services provider.
- Access the Exhibitor Console – You can complete your Online Exhibitor Listing, which retailers browse on surfexpo.com and on the show app. For instructions on this, Click Here.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration. Link is located in the Exhibitor Console. (look for the green bar at the top of the page) Please note – a unique email address is required for all badge requests!
- Connect With Buyers Tool – Request appointments and message registered buyers directly. Make sure you come to the show with appointments already made!
- Promote to everyone that you will be at Surf Expo, we have designed social media graphics for you to use. Find them here.
- Bonus! Activate Lead Retrieval Learn More
To review Surf Expo’s Badge Terms & Conditions, please click here>
Visit Orlando Exhibitor Assistance. Learn More