September 2022 Onsite Registration
Thank you for your interest in attending Surf Expo! It’s not too late to register, but at this point you must register onsite at the show registration.
As a reminder the show is located in the Orange County Convention Center, West Concourse.
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Surf Expo is not open to the public.
Is Your Store New to Surf Expo? Bring two (2) of these items.
- Copy of a valid Retail Business License or Certificate of Resale (this is not your Employer Identification Number, or EIN. An EIN will not be accepted as proof of a Retail Business!)
- Two (2) recent invoices for products/ merchandise similar to that exhibited at Surf Expo, placed within the last six (6) months
- Storefront or Buying Office address – please do not use a P.O. Box (we cannot approve based on a post office box) or home address (this could delay your approval)
- Website available (valid and in working order, not “parked” or “under construction”) for online retailers
- An invitation (e-mail or written letter) from a current Exhibitor at Surf Expo
- Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new Retail business
Your store has been to Surf Expo, but you have a new buyer(s)? Bring one of these items for each new buyer.
- After your company is set up you can register your buyers
- Employee verification letter on company letterhead from owner or manager stating job status
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name (black-out card number)
- Copy of company insurance with employee name
Everyone attending Surf Expo must show a government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) when picking up a show badge.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!