Covid Testing Locations for Travel
The two closest COVID testing sites to the Orange County Convention Center are:
- CVS Pharmacy near Orange County Convention Center: Address: 9188 INTERNATIONAL DR., ORLANDO, FL 32819 View.
- Walgreens Pharmacy near Orange County Convention Center: Address: 9858 INTERNATIONAL DR, ORLANDO, FL 32819 View.
- Carespot locations do COVID testing using the standard PCR test. The closest location to the Orange County Convention Center is the East Sand Lake location. See all Orlando locations.
- Virtual Visit is readily available by phone to the public and their doctors can talk thru symptoms, write prescriptions, and guide patients thru processes and next steps. Learn more.
- There is on-site testing at Orlando International Airport. Learn more.
Covid-19 testing is available at Orlando International Airport, Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 7:30am-7:00pm. The AdventHealth clinic is located in the West Hall, opposite the security checkpoint for Gates 1-59 and offers both rapid RT-PCR testing and rapid-result antigen testing. The rapid RT-PCR test is subject to availability.
The SARS-CoV-2 assay uses real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) technology to rapidly (approximately 20 minutes) detect SARS-CoV-2 from nasal swabs. The rapid-result antigen tests detect proteins from the virus and are most accurate when performed within five to seven days of the onset of symptoms. This type of test includes a nasal swab and provides results in approximately 15 minutes.
Appointments are not required but may be made online.